From the News Journal and Office of Management and Budget:
These officials were the state’s top-salaried employees in 2013, according to records from the Delaware Office of Management and Budget.
1. Orlando J. George Jr., President, Delaware Technical and Community College: $370,939.92, Total pay=$469,885.84
2. Dr. Vincent F. Carr, Medical Director, Department of Correction: $218,000.12
3. Dr. Gerard Gallucci, Medical Director, Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health: $211,975.92
4. Tie: Medical Examiner employees: $201,400.42
- Deputy Chief Medical Examiner Adrienne Sekula-Perlman and Assistant Medical Examiners Edward McDonough and Jennie Vershvovsky earned the same salary.
5. Dr. Richard T. Callery, Chief Medical Examiner: $198,521.96
6. Myron T. Steele, Supreme Court, Chief Justice: $192,914.50,*now retired
7. Leo E. Strine Jr., Chancellor, Court of Chancery: $191,360,*now Delaware Chief Justice
8. James T. Vaughn Jr, President Judge, Superior Court: $191,359.73
9. Chandlee Johnson Kuhn, Chief Judge, Family Court: $191,268.45
10. Tie: Supreme Court Justices: $191,202.54
- The Justices are Carolyn Berger, Henry D. Ridgely, Randy J. Holland and Jack B. Jacobs.
73. Jack A. Markell, Governor, State of Delaware: $170,999.92
What are your thoughts on this list?